Curriculum (Long Term Plans)
Long Term Plans
Here, you can find out what the children will be learning in different subjects in each of our year groups.
At this level, it shows you what the main learning outcome for each term / half term will be, and give you an idea of the topics / themes.
"A long-term plan is an individual teacher's plan for the implementation of the curriculum in the classroom. It should be developed in accordance with. the particular needs, aptitudes and interests of the children. the Primary School Curriculum (DES, 1999), and. the School Plan."
For more information about the National Curriculum, please follow this link:
For further information about our approach to the Curriculum, please see the Teaching and Learning policy on our school's policies page:
- Long Term Plan - Art.pdf
- Long Term Plan - Computing.pdf
- Long Term Plan - Design Technology.pdf
- Long Term Plan - French.pdf
- Long Term Plan - Geography.pdf
- Long Term Plan - History.pdf
- Long Term Plan - Maths.pdf
- Long Term Plan - Music.pdf
- Long Term Plan - Physical Education.pdf
- Long Term Plan - Religious Education.pdf