WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
Jessie Younghusband School is a happy and successful primary school in the beautiful city of Chichester.
At JYS we are proud of the achievements of our children. We believe this success is due to the rich and varied opportunities provided by our curriculum and reflected in our school aims and values. The consistently high standards achieved across the school have been recognised in our last two Ofsted inspections with the school being graded as ‘outstanding’.
I hope this website gives you a flavour of our school. Should you wish to find out more, please contact the school office who will be very happy to assist you or to arrange a visit. I look forward to meeting you.
Mrs Mandy Sadler, Headteacher
- Open Day 2015 FINAL REMINDER.pdf
- Mud Kitchen Donations.pdf
- Open Day Invite 2015.pdf
- Leavers' disco.pdf
- Treasure Island.pdf
- Final requests.pdf
- Pallant House Gallery - Picture This Invite.pdf
- New National Curriculum.pdf
- Enterprise Week Letter May 2015.pdf
- Class Assembly dates for Summer 15.pdf